Taste of Mendocino is a showcase of some of the best food, art, wine, and culture Mendocino County has to offer. There are going to be many vendors, performers and various characters present to ensure a good time.
Here is a partial list of festival highlights:
- Three wine havens will anchor the space, showcase over 60 wineries, and provide a sense of place for attendees.
- Three breweries will serve up beer from a 16-foot bar (Ukiah Brewing Co, North Coast Brewing, and Mendocino Brewing Co)
- Germain-Robin will have an 8-foot bar to showcase their spirits.
- The Flynn Creek Circus will performing aerial acts
-Many wonderful food vendors providing tastes and nibbles: Mendo Bistro, Ravens, Piaci Pizzeria, Assaggiare Mendocino, Picciani's Pastry and Catering, Cliff House Restaurant, Bar Agricole (preparing Mendocino Organics products), Bon Appetite Management Company (preparing Magruder Ranch Meats) and Harvest Market preparing delectable edibles from Mendocino County products.
- There will be a huge farmers' market stand with 14 vendors selling and sharing everything from jams and preserves to olive oils, goat cheese, eggs, chocolate truffles and soaps
- Nick Thayer of Late Afternoon design has agreed to landscape the event with native plants, trees and elements of wine production.
- Kate and Ben Frey will be helping out with landscaping and woodworking expertise.
- We have a large contingency of artists joining us, with a particularly robust showing from the Ukiah arts community- Many representatives from County events will be present including folks from: The Mendocino Music Festival, The Day of the Dead Festival, Crab and Wine Days, Winesong!, Little River Whale Festival, and Pure Mendocino
- There will be plenty of picnic tables, hay bales, and wine barrel bars for people to linger at and enjoy themselves.